If you are an Adidas fan, here is a stacking of deals that should really make you happy!
Huge Stacking Deal at Adidas
To start, you will head over to TopCashBack.
1 – TopCashBack
Link: TopCashBack for Adidas
For today only, TopCashBack is offering 20% cash back on your purchases at Adidas. That is a huge offer! It will work up to $1,500 in spending (so, the max cash back at this percentage is $300 – after that it is 7%) which should work for just about everyone.
If you are not yet signed up for TopCashBack, you can sign up using my link here (and I will get $10 after you start spending – thank you!).
Here are the terms for this cash back offer:
- Using a promotional/coupon code not posted and approved by TopCashback.
- The Purchase of Ultra Boost Black & NMD launch products.
- Resellers are not eligible for cash back.
- Ultra Rio & Olympics products are not eligible for cash back.
- If specific promo codes (ROGERS20) are used your order is not eligible for cash back.
- Cash back is not eligible on Hype products, John Wall, Dwight Howard, NMD, Cardinals, Ultra Rio & Olympics, Ultra Uncaged, Uncaged Ultra Boost, Yeezy merchandise, OG-Tubular, OG – NMD, OG – NMD Whiteout/Blackout shoes.
2 – Coupons
As it says above, you can only use coupons or codes approved by TopCashBack. Fortunately, there are some that they approve of!
It is a tiered discount and the code is SCORE that you enter at checkout:
- $20 off $100
- $50 off $175
- $100 off $300
Stack these two together and you can realize some great savings!
Putting it Together
This is really a fantastic deal, especially since there are already some nice markdowns on the site! Here is an example:
- Buy $300 in gear (which may already be discounted up to 50%)
- Use SCORE to get $100 off
- Use TopCashBack
- Total price at the end – $160, or $140 off the sale prices (and that is not taking into account an original price)
Just for fun, I threw a hoodie in my cart (10 of them, in fact!) and my total cost would be $160 for an original price of $600 – not bad at all!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.