If you are an Adidas fan, here is a stacking of deals that should really make you happy!
Huge Stacking Deal at Adidas
To start, you will head over to TopCashBack.
1 – TopCashBack
Link: TopCashBack for Adidas
For today only, TopCashBack is offering 20% cash back on your purchases at Adidas. That is a huge offer! It will work up to $1,500 in spending (so, the max cash back at this percentage is $300 – after that it is 7%) which should work for just about everyone.
If you are not yet signed up for TopCashBack, you can sign up using my link here (and I will get $10 after you start spending – thank you!).
Here are the terms for this cash back offer:
- Using a promotional/coupon code not posted and approved by TopCashback.
- The Purchase of Ultra Boost Black & NMD launch products.
- Resellers are not eligible for cash back.
- Ultra Rio & Olympics products are not eligible for cash back.
- If specific promo codes (ROGERS20) are used your order is not eligible for cash back.
- Cash back is not eligible on Hype products, John Wall, Dwight Howard, NMD, Cardinals, Ultra Rio & Olympics, Ultra Uncaged, Uncaged Ultra Boost, Yeezy merchandise, OG-Tubular, OG – NMD, OG – NMD Whiteout/Blackout shoes.
2 – Coupons
As it says above, you can only use coupons or codes approved by TopCashBack. Fortunately, there are some that they approve of!
It is a tiered discount and the code is SCORE that you enter at checkout:
- $20 off $100
- $50 off $175
- $100 off $300
Stack these two together and you can realize some great savings!
Putting it Together
This is really a fantastic deal, especially since there are already some nice markdowns on the site! Here is an example:
- Buy $300 in gear (which may already be discounted up to 50%)
- Use SCORE to get $100 off
- Use TopCashBack
- Total price at the end – $160, or $140 off the sale prices (and that is not taking into account an original price)
Just for fun, I threw a hoodie in my cart (10 of them, in fact!) and my total cost would be $160 for an original price of $600 – not bad at all!