New Amex Offers were loaded up this morning that will help you (if you were targeted) to save money on Delta and cruises.
Great New Amex Offers
Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- Get a one-time $225 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a total of $750+ on Regent Cruise sailings
- Valid at rssc.com
- Expires 9/30/2017
- Valid on cruise reservations only
- Excludes onboard purchases, gift order, Regent Choice shore excursions, transportation to and from the ship when not included in cruise fare, transactions made on third party sites. All transactions must be made in USD.
- Get a one-time $160 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a total of $800+ in one or more transactions with Delta
- Expires 10/7/2017
- Valid on delta.com, Fly Delta App, and US reservation telephone line.
- Flights must originate in the U.S., including U.S. territories and purchases must be in USD to qualify.
- Offer valid only for purchases where Delta Air Lines is the merchant of record, such as airfare, fare upgrades, seat selection fees, baggage fees, and Sky Club® memberships.
- HT: One Mile at a Time
I so wish I had the Delta one, especially since I am (pretty sure) going for a status challenge with them! Oh well, check your cards and save it if you have it! It is a great one!
Did you get any other, great targeted Amex Offer? Leave them in the comments below!