JetBlue is out with their first sale of 2016 and it is pretty good! While typical sales from them start at $49, the $34 is always the better one. 🙂
This time around, the lowest sale price is not just reserved for southern California – it actually includes Buffalo, NY to Boston (and vice versa) as well. Being from western NY, that is of interest to me!
Great Deal: Tickets From $34 On JetBlue
- Book by January 6, 2016 (the earlier of 11:59 PM ET or local time).
- Monday through Thursday and Saturday travel between January 13, 2016 – February 11, 2016.
- Tuesday & Wednesday travel between February 16, 2016 – April 13, 2016.
- Blackout dates: 2/12 – 2/15/16 (all cities) plus 2/4 – 2/9/16 (SFO, SJC, OAK).
- Blue fare shown. To learn more about our new fare options, click here.
- Different or additional day of week restrictions, travel windows, and blackout dates may apply and vary by route. Click on a fare for details.
- Sale page
Remember, since JetBlue’s points are tied to the cost of the ticket, you can also use points for these tickets. But, the minimum that can be redeemed is 3,500 points so it will not be worth doing that for the fares that are under $50 or so. It is a shame, especially with Boston as one of the cheap cities, that the sale ends just 1 week before the Boston Marathon. But, for all other travel, you should be able to find some pretty decent sale prices.
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.