The lottery for the Chicago Marathon closes tomorrow but you have another chance to lock in a guaranteed entry today!
Few Spots Left!
As you may have read in earlier posts, the American Liver Foundation has some slots available on their charity team. Not only will you be able to help a good cause, but it comes with a host of benefits for you. Here is what they are:
- Guaranteed Entry into the Bank of America Chicago Marathon (must complete 4 stage registration process by April 12th at 4 PM CST)
- Complimentary Registration
- Free Marathon Training (virtual & in-person) through Chicago Endurance Sports
- Personal Fundraising Coach
- Other great fundraising incentives
- & More!
Runners must sign a Participant Waiver confirming they will raise at least $1,250 to join the team if they register by April 12, 2016 or $1,500 if they register after.
Learn more by visiting http://go.liverfoundation.org/chicagomarathon2016
To sign-up, you must e-mail Jackie Dominguez by 10PM today! Act quickly to lock in your registration and get your entry for the Chicago Marathon.
This is a great chance to give back while being able to run one of the most well-known marathons in the US!
Also, do not forget about how you could win up to 200,000 American Airline miles!