This is it – Day 1 of the Mega Giveaway! If you missed the post from yesterday, this is to celebrate the 5th anniversary of Running with Miles. I am incredibly thrilled and honored that so many people make a point of stopping in to read and support this blog and want to take this opportunity to give back a little. Seriously, I never had expected the blog to be where it is now when I had started it – and I still know that I have a long way to go and to grow. Some big things in the planning for 2017, so stay tuned!
UPDATE: The winners have all be e-mailed to be told of their random selection. After I receive all of the confirmations, I will put together a list of the winners. Please check your e-mail! Thanks!
Mega Giveaway Day 1
How To Enter!
Here is a brief recap of the rules and how this will work:
- Leave a comment below to enter for this post
- One comment per day
- Each day, you can comment on the new giveaway post for that day
- This giveaway closes at 11:59PM PT today (12/14/2016)
- There will be one winner selected for each prize
- The winners will be contacted in order of their random selection for their pick of the prizes for that day
- Winners will be selected via Random.org
- You must reply to my winning e-mail within 24 hours or I will contact the next person on the list
- You can earn a bonus entry by following me on Twitter and tweeting about this giveaway using the hashtag #RwMGiveaway
- Only entrants in the US will be eligible and you must be 18 to comment
- All decisions are made by Running with Miles and are final
With all of that out of the way, let’s get to the fun part! To enter for today, simply leave a comment below. If you would like, mention in your comment what you like about this blog. This will help me to get a better sense of what material is most appreciated.
Here are the Giveaway Items!
Here is what is on the giveaway block for today:
- Amazon Kindle Fire 7″
- Amazon Kindle Reader
- Garmin Vivosmart Activity Tracker + HR
- United Airlines Lounge Pass
- $25 Running Warehouse Gift Card
- Anker Ultra-Compact Portable Charger
I personally have an Amazon Kindle and use it every single day! I would not think of going on a trip (or almost anywhere) without it. Yes, I have an iPhone but reading on an ereader is a great experience. The Fire tablets can also be used for reading and playing content as well as downloading apps for your enjoyment.
If you want to try and be more fit in this coming year, then the Garmin Vivosmart Activity Tracker is perfect for you! I love Garmin devices and I think you really enjoy this one.
As for the other gifts, the lounge pass is a great way to get some relaxation and food and drinks while waiting for your next flight. The Running Warehouse is one of my favorite online running stores with a great return policy and really good prices. And finally, if you have a smartphone, you have probably found yourself to be running low on power at some point during a day, especially when traveling. I have and use an Anker charging device and they can be a real help, plus they are very tiny. 🙂
Sign-Up for the New Newsletter!
Finally, we have switched to a new newsletter system/appearance. If you would like to join the many others that have signed up for daily e-mails about what you might have missed here as well as deals, make sure you sign-up on the box in the bottom corner or at the bottom of this page. Thanks so much!
Make sure you check back tomorrow as there will be more new gifts to giveaway!