The United MileagePlus Explorer card is a pretty decent airline card with a great sign-up bonus right now. If you are targeted, you could get 70,000 United miles! If not, you are eligible for the 50,000 United mile offer and could even get $50 as a statement credit as well. But, if you already have the United MileagePlus Explorer card, now you can also earn 50,000 United miles – by getting your friends and family members to sign-up through your referral link!
Earn 50,000 United Miles by Referrals
This is a great chance to fatten up your own United account while also helping friends and family members to get some United miles as well. Here are the details around this Chase referral offer:
- You may submit up to 25 email addresses in a 24 hour period (each 24 hour period is defined as 12:00am – 11:59pm CT).
- By referring friends you agree to allow us to send an email on your behalf inviting them to apply for the United MileagePlus Explorer Credit Card.
- Your friends’ email addresses will only be used for this offer and will not be used for any other marketing solicitations or sold to third parties.
- If your friend already has a United MileagePlus Explorer Credit Card account or your friend’s email address is in our email opt-out database, no email will be sent.
- You will receive 10,000 bonus miles for each friend you refer through this Refer A Friend offer (up to 5), who is approved for the card.
- Maximum bonus miles accumulation for this offer is 50,000 bonus miles.
- We may provide you with future opportunities to earn bonus miles by referring your friends to the United MileagePlus Explorer Card. You may earn bonus miles up to the stated maximum for each offer, however, please note that if you take advantage of multiple opportunities within one calendar year that the maximum number of bonus miles that can be awarded from all referral offers is 50,000 per calendar year.
- In the event the bonus miles you earn from all referral offers exceeds the 50,000 bonus miles per calendar year, you may be awarded a partial amount to keep your total bonus at 50,000 bonus miles. For example if you have already accumulated 45,000 bonus miles from refer-a-friend offers that calendar year and the maximum is 50,000 bonus miles per calendar year, then the next award will be 5,000 even if the offer states 10,000. This offer is subject to change and may be cancelled at any time without notice.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks after each new cardmember’s approval for bonus miles to post to your account. Your bonus will appear on your statement as “Refer-A-Friend bonus.”
So, you will earn 10,000 United miles with each successful referral/conversion with the limit being 50,000 United miles from referrals in a calendar year.
How to Get Your United Referral Offer
- To start, go to this link (or click the one above).
- Fill out your information for the last 4 digits of your United card, your zip code, and the last name
- Click on the Twitter option as it will give you a link automatically to share on Twitter. But, you can use that link anywhere you would want to (including in the comment section below) and you can e-mail it quicker than waiting for the automated system to send an e-mail to friends/family.
Leave Your Links Below! As I like to do, I welcome you to leave your referral links for the United MileagePlus Explorer offer for 50,000 miles below. I will just ask a couple of things: Only the above offer can be left here Only leave one comment per person (additional comments/links will be deleted) Do not offer any deals in exchange for people clicking on the links
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.