Happy Monday! Here is a list of the posts from this week on Running with Miles. There is a lot of stuff happening this month, from sale fares to point bonus changes and card benefit increases, so make sure you stay tuned here and/or other miles and points blogs!
Miles, Points, and Deals
- New 5X Points on Airfare & Hotels Coming to the Amex Business Platinum – Some new features are coming to the Amex Business Platinum card that could help to ease the blow on the personal Platinum card’s fee increase (if these are both cards that you have).
- New Amex Offers to Save Money & Earn Points – Some new Amex Offers posted last week that can help you save money and earn points!
- The 50% Points Rebate On the Amex Business Plat Is Failing Me – One of the best changes on the Amex Business Platinum card is a very valuable one, but it was failing me on the flights that I had searched for. Fortunately, that did end up changing (update post down the list a bit!)
- New Southwest Sale from $39 – Good for Travel Through September 27! – Another new Southwest sale but this one is good for travel booked through the end of September – with a big hole in the summer months. Check it out!
- New Carrabba’s Amex Deal: Spend $25, Earn 1K Membership Reward Points [Targeted?] – Another Carrabba’s Amex Offer that is a good one if you have a Membership Rewards earning card.
- Cool New TripIt Feature & 20% Discount for TripIt Pro – TripIt Pro can provide a lot of benefits for your travels and now you can get a 20% discount code as well, only here!
- Why I’ve Considered Joining the Hilton Bandwagon – Dustin breaks down why he is considering jumping into the Hilton pool and does a good job of giving his reasons for and why it may be good.
- Amex Updates Flights for 50% Rebate – But I Have To Work For It – The Amex Business Platinum benefit that I mentioned above improved since I had written that post! Now, the flights I could never find are showing up but it takes a small step to get them to show.
- The Cherry Blossom Running Guide – 3 Great Cities – There are 3 cities where the Cherry Blossoms create a beautiful scene and this post from Mark gives you a wonderful overview of where you can catch each of these on the run.
- Great Deals: 20% Off Tumi, 4X Miles on Apple, 6% Bonus on TopCashBack Amex Payout – Here are some deals that may interest you, but the Apple deal and TopCashBack deals have expired so it is basically just the Tumi deal! But, before you pull the trigger, check out the next post down for even greater savings!
- Incredible Stacking Deal! 20% off Tumi + 20% Cashback + Amex Offer = Up to 50% in Savings! – This is a great example of stacking to save quite a bit. Sure, Tumi luggage is not for everyone but if you are in the market for one of their pieces of luggage, this will likely be the cheapest you will be able to find it!
- 2 Reasons to Buy Your Flight to Europe From a Different Airline [Codeshare Flight] – Believe it or not, you could save money on one airline by purchasing that same ticket from a different airline – for flying on the original airline!
- Last Day for the 100K Chase Sapphire Reserve Bonus! – [Expired] Hopefully, you were able to get in before this great bonus got cut in half!
- Combine the Southwest Sale with this 10% Discount on Gift Cards For Great Savings! – Try stacking these discounted Southwest gift cards with the ongoing Southwest sale for even greater savings!
- Qatar Airways Brings Double Beds to Business Class – Qatar Airways has launched their new Qsuite for all to see – and it brings some great business class configurations to the market! This includes a double bed – in business class! Check out the photos and video.
That’s it for last week! Have a great week and thanks for stopping by to read!