If you are a Groupon shopper, today may be the day you save even more. I am not sure when this increased offer expires (it is normally 3 points per dollar), but it may be worth checking out!
Earn 10 United Miles Per Dollar with Groupon
It looks like 10 miles per dollar with Groupon is the highest it gets and it normally only lasts for one day, sometimes 2 days. With regular rates being 3 miles per dollar, getting 10 miles could be a nice advantage.
This offer is good for both United credit card holders as well as regular United members.
There are some exclusions you should be aware of (a lot, actually!):
- Not eligible on purchases through Groupon Freebies, Groupon Coupons, Groupon Invitation Only Deals, Donations deals and Student discount offers.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- Not eligible on orders placed through Groupon mobile app.
- Offer eligible on Getaways at time of travel.
- Not eligible on Beats By Dre, Apple iPad and Bassboomz Portable Speaker purchases.
- Not eligible on FANDANGO, Starbucks, Sam’s Club or HP promotions.
- Not eligible on MARKET Picks and Student Program Discounts.
- Not eligible on shipping, handling, giftwrapping or packaging fees, taxes, rebates, credit card processing fees, and other charges.
- Not eligible on chargebacks. (Edit: No kidding!)
- Not eligible on purchases made using Groupon Loyalty airline or hotel codes.
- Not eligible on purchases made with coupon or discount codes that are not found on this site.
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.