We enter the next week of Daily Getaways tomorrow and this week has what is my favorite package – that I have never even won. If you thought that the Hertz packages went fast last week (yes, they went very fast and I got nada), then be prepared for this week’s!
Daily Getaway Peek
Here is the breakdown on what is coming up this week:
- Universal Studios Hollywood 4 Pack of 2 Day Park Tickets – $500
- Several Loews Hotels & Resort Packages – $275 – $1,300
- $50 Alamo Rental Certificate – $25
- 2 Fairmont Hotel Packages – $610 – $1,800
- Hyatt Point Packages – $260 – $775
The (Almost) Impossible Packages To Buy
That last one, the Hyatt point packages, are the best deal going and they go very fast! They say that they have made more packages available, so let’s take a look at what they have added:[table “” not found /]
As you can see, they did add some but it will still probably be very hard to grab these points! I will be going for some given what a great deal they are but it will remain to see what is available!
What are you going for?