It’s back! The highest ever JetBlue Plus card offer is back – 60,000 points! This translates to some easy, free travel and even some JetBlue Mint business class tickets if you use it right!
Earn 60,000 JetBlue Points with Limited-Time Card Offer
JetBlue, like Southwest, has a revenue based redemption program. But, this is not a bad thing as some destinations and city pairs can give you over 2 cents – and a few even over 3 cents per point! At the very least, you would likely be able to find around 1.4-1.5 cents per point so this bonus offer is certainly a strong one if you have travel with JetBlue, or at least like to take vacations when the sales flow from JetBlue and their flash sales.
Here are the card details:
- 60,000 JetBlue points after spending $1,000 in 3 months and paying the $99 annual fee
- 6X points on JetBlue purchases
- 2X points on grocery stores and restaurants
- 1X point on all else
- 1 free checked bag
- Earn 5,000 points after your card anniversary
- Annual fee: $99 (not waived)
- Earn JetBlue Mosaic status after spending $50,000 on the card annually
JetBlue has a lot of things to love and they definitely have what is likely the best domestic business class cabin. Not only that, but you can fly aboard it for quite cheap sometimes – even under $330. Definitely something to consider as well! Not that many cards that can give you two 4+ hour flights in (quality) business class in a single offer!