I love a nice, beautiful hotel suite. I have been fortunate to stay in many over the years, thanks to miles/points/elite status. Of course, one of the parts that can make a suite beautiful as well can be the views it gives outside the hotel from a great location and floor to ceiling windows.
The Most Beautiful Hotel Bathrooms in the World
Some of My Favorites
One of the things I never really given much thought to was the degree of beauty in the hotel bathrooms. Sure, I have had some really amazing hotel bathrooms, like the one in the Presidential Suite in the Grand Hyatt Santiago. However, Brides.com, had decided to put together a list of the most beautiful hotel bathrooms. As you can imagine, you are not going to find all of these in your standard hotel rooms at these hotels. 🙂 Still, quite a list to see!
One of the things that I have to say is really an awesome feature of hotel bathrooms is when they put a soaking tub in a place that can help someone to enjoy a great view of the city. I have had a few hotels like this and the views really are great to give that little extra touch of relaxation. Plus, not all of those are in the super-expensive suites. I had one such view in my suite at the Park Hyatt Seoul a few years back. Another decent bathroom view was the former Hyatt Capital Gate Abu Dhabi (now an Andaz).
So, here is the list of hotels that Brides says are the possessors of the most beautiful hotel bathrooms (along with photos they have from each one).
- St. Regis New York – Presidential Suite
- Le Royal Monceau, Raffles Paris
- Hotel Ritz Paris – Suite Imperiale
- Castle Hill Inn – Turret Suite
- Kimpton De Witt – All bathrooms
- Hotel Californian – All bathrooms
- Signiel Seoul – Presidential Suite (they said Presidential Suite but I think the Royal Suite bathroom is better!)
- Visa Palazzo Lago di Como
- Landmark Mandarin Oriental – Entertainment Suite
- Gaige House + Ryokan – All bathrooms
- Las Ventanas al Paraiso, a Rosewood Resort – Signature Villas
- Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris – Presidential Suite
- Zungulila Bushcamp – All four tents
So, what do you think of their list? Do you have any hotels that you have stayed at with great bathrooms as well?
Featured image is the Royal Suite Bathroom at the Signiel Seoul