Amazon Prime Day has typically been like a Black Friday in the summer for the mega online retailer. Last year, it was moved to October due to Covid and that really hampered a lot of sales due to the proximity to Black Friday and the uncertainty of the effects of Covid on the economy. This year, it is back to summer – but, barely!
Amazon Prime Day 2021
Link: Amazon Prime Day 2021 (this link and others below are affiliate links that support the site)
In a surprise move, Amazon announced their Amazon Prime Day 2021 as starting in just under 3 weeks. In years past, we had some ideas ahead of time and rumors but this time, it is not just coming up soon but it is earlier than ever before.
When is Amazon Prime Day 2021?
This year, Amazon Prime Day will run from June 21 – 22. It will start at midnight PDT on the 21st and run through 11:59PM PDT on the 22nd.
Who is Amazon Prime Day for and Where?
Amazon Prime Day, as the name suggests, is for Amazon Prime members. If you are not currently a member, you can still sign up for free right here. This will give you Amazon Prime for 30 days which gives you access to this year’s Prime Day.
This year’s Amazon Prime Day will be available to Prime members in the following countries: U.S., the U.K., the United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Spain, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Portugal, Netherlands, Mexico, Luxembourg, Japan, Italy, Germany, France, China, Brazil, Belgium, Austria, and Australia.
Amazon is advertising it as 2 million deals globally but this does not mean all deals will be good nor does it mean 2 million deals for US members! Best thing to do is to set alerts on the things you want or put them in your cart so you are notified if they drop in price. This is the best way to find out about the things you really want to buy and not pay attention to things you don’t need/want.
Amazon Prime Day Deals Start Now
In a kickoff to the big Amazon Prime Day, Amazon will start listing some deals right now and up through the actual big day itself. Expect a lot of deals on Amazon products over the course of the next two weeks with some discounts in other categories from manufacturers as well. We will also likely see some kinds of deals and offers for Whole Foods as well.
Also, this year, if you use your Amazon Prime credit card, you will get an extra 1% back on your purchases making a total of 6% back on Amazon purchases.
- Electronics: Save on JBL Headphones.
- Save on Fire TVs: Beginning today, customers can purchase Fire TVs starting at $99.99, including Insignia 24-inch Smart TV ($99.99), Toshiba 32-inch Smart HD TV ($129.99), and Insignia 43-inch Smart 4K HD TV ($219.99).
- Toys: Save on select toys and games from LEGO, Hasbro, Barbie, Fisher-Price, Radio Flyer, Magna-Tiles, and Paw Patrol, including learning, technology, arts & crafts, outdoor, and sports toys.
- Kitchen: Save on select Margaritaville blenders, 25% on select GoWise air fryers, and up to 30% on Le Creuset cast iron and stoneware products.
- Home: Save on select furniture, rugs, home décor, artwork, as well as robotic vacuums from Shark and Bissel and air purifiers from Levoit and Toshiba.
- Pets: Save up to 20% off PetSafe Feeders and up to 19% off PetSafe Easy Walk Harnesses.
- Home Improvement: Save on select DEWALT 20-Volt MAX tools and jobsite accessories and the Z GRILLS Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker. For your smart home, save up to 20% on select ecobee products. Save on select First Alert smoke detectors.
- Everyday Essentials: Save up to 20% on select Scott, Kleenex, and Wypall products.
- Books: Customers can enjoy deals and discounts on select Kindle books. Visit amazon.com/kindle-ebooks and select Kindle Book Deals for more information.
- Amazon Music: Prime members who haven’t yet tried Amazon Music Unlimited can get our best deal ever—four months free with unlimited access to more than 70 million songs ad-free and millions of podcast episodes. In addition, with the purchase of select Amazon Echo devices, Prime members new to Amazon Music Unlimited can get six months free.
- Prime Gaming: For a limited time, Prime members can immerse themselves in Battlefield 4, available free from Prime Gaming (regular price $19.99). From June 1 until June 20, Prime members can claim one game code redeemable on Origin for Battlefield 4 Standard edition. To claim Battlefield 4 and see all the other Prime Gaming offers currently available to Prime members, including more free games and in-game content for games including Valorant, Rainbow Six Siege, and Apex Legends, visit gaming.amazon.com.
- Audible: Prime members save over 50% on the first four months of Audible Premium Plus, at $6.95 a month. Membership includes an unbeatable selection of new releases and best sellers, plus unlimited listening to thousands of select Originals, audiobooks, podcasts, and more.
- Wondery+: Prime members can get four months free of Wondery+, the ultimate immersive podcast listening experience with ad-free listening, early access to new shows, and exclusive content from all your favorite Wondery originals, including Dr. Death, Even the Rich, and Business Wars.