If you clicked this link, you are likely curious or very interested in Amazon Prime Day deals. The way to get even better deals than Prime Day deals is to use a single point from various credit card programs – credit cards you may already have in your wallet! Here is the breakdown on what to do.
Use a Single Point from These Cards for Discounts
Below are affiliate links that support this site – thanks for your support!
Note that while these are widely targeted, they are still targeted so you may not get the discount. However, I have been able to activate all of them so definitely give it a try!
American Express Membership Reward Cards
If you have an American Express card that earns Membership Reward points, you can try and see if you are eligible for one of these offers – the best being 50% off, up to a $60 discount!
First, you will need to link your Membership Reward-earning card to your Amazon account.
- Click here to link your card – it may take at least 24 hours to have it be ready to activate the discount so do this right away!
- Click to activate your offer – if your card is already linked, click here to activate the offer. It may be the 50% off or a $10 discount on $100 or more in purchases
To take advantage of the discount, you will need to add a single Membership Reward point (.01 in value) as payment to kick in the discount.
Chase Ultimate Reward Cards
If you have a Chase card that earns Ultimate Reward points, you can try to activate a special offer that gives you 50% off purchases, up to a $15 discount. Here is what you need to do.
- Click here to link your Chase card – you may need to wait at least 24 hours for this to let you proceed to the next step
- Click here to activate the deal
If you are able to activate the deal, you will need to add just a single point from the card at checkout (.01 in value) to kick in the discount.
Citi ThankYou Cards
If you have a Citibank credit card that earns ThankYou points, you can take advantage of a special deal where you get $20 off when you spend $50 or more on Amazon (the item must be sold and shipped by Amazon). Here is what you do.
- Click here to link your card – you need to link a Citi card that has ThankYou points to your Amazon account before you can activate the deal. Also, it may take 24 hours for the deal to activate so do this quickly and then come back tomorrow to activate the deal.
- Click here to activate the deal – if you card is already linked, just click that link to activate the special deal
You must have at least $50 of items in your cart and you must add a single point for redemption to kick the discount in. You can always use more but it only takes a single point for this to work and that is the best deal.
If you have a Discover card, you may be able to take advantage of this discount as well! There are various discounts that show up and they are targeted to the card so take a shot at the biggest ones first!
- Click to see if you are targeted for 30%/40% off offer (this will take a max of $30 or $40 off your order. If you are targeted, click to activate it.
- Click to see if you are targeted for $20 off $20.01 or more in purchases. If you are able to activate it, you need to enter code DISCOVERPD at checkout.
- Click to see if you are targeted for $10 off $30/$50. If you are able to activate it, make sure you pay attention to the minimum required spending amount!
If you are able to activate any of these offers, make sure you use just a single Discover point (.01 in value) at checkout to take advantage of your discount!