Aegean Airlines, like all airlines, has been having a difficult time this year. Normally, they have a Black Friday sale that involves a special sale on miles but this year they are trying to lock people into tickets for next year. To that end, they are discounting international flights up to 60% off.
Aegean Airlines Black Friday Sale
Aegean is waiving all change fees on all fare classes for tickets booked through December 7 so that means you can book any of these sales now and change the ticket later without a change fee. However, you will have to pay a difference in fare which could be high since these sale prices are so low. But, at least you could keep the value of the ticket for another trip if a planned trip next year does not work out.
Here are the details about this Aegean Airlines Black Friday sale. Note that this is a tiered discount sale, based on departure date:
- The offer is valid for direct and connecting flights from all international destinations to Greece – for one way and return flights.
- The offer is valid for flights operated by AEGEAN and bookings until 29/11/2020 and for travel from 01/03/2021 until 30/10/2021.
- The 60% discount is applied on all flights between 01/03/2021 – 31/03/2021.
- The 50% discount is applied on all flights between 01/04/2021 – 30/04/2021.
- The 40% discount is applied on all flights between 01/05/2021 – 30/06/2021.
- The 30% discount is applied on all flights between 01/07/2021 – 30/10/2021.
- The 30%, 40%, 50% & 60% discounts are applied on all fares and fuel surcharges.
- Must book by November 29, 2020
Greece needs a huge travel rebound for summer visitors next year. If you want to try and start planning such a trip now, you could get a nice discount. If you do make it to Greece next year, you will probably find a lot of deals since they will do their best to attract tourists – and the beautiful views and food may need a little help from discounted prices to make it happen.