The top 25 hotels in the world for 2019 have just been announced by TripAdvisor. Find out which hotels received this honor and which countries take the most hotels!
If you want a bargain, check out the hotels in South America or Asia to get some deals around or under $100 per night – at a top 25 hotel!
The Top 25 Hotels in the World Are Here, Courtesy of TripAdvisor
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas (Costa Rica)
- Hotel Belvedere (Italy)
- Viroth’s Hotel (Cambodia)
- Kenting Amanda Hotel (Taiwan)
- Hotel Alpin Spa Tuxerhof (Austria)
- French Quarter Inn (South Carolina)
- The Resort at Pedregal (Mexico)
- Belmond Palacio Nazarenas (Peru)
- Kayakapi Premium Caves – Cappadocia (Turkey)
- Hanoi La Siesta Hotel & Spa (Vietnam) (available for under $80!)
- Golden Temple Retreat (Cambodia)
- Quinta Jardins do Lago (Portugal)
- The Oberoi Rajvilas (India)
- Hotel Amira Istanbul (Turkey)
- Hotel 41 (United Kingdom)
- Ikos Oceania (Greece)
- Mandapa, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve (Indonesia)
- Nayara Springs (Costa Rica)
- Rosewood Mayakoba (Mexico)
- Valle D’incanto Midscale Hotel (Brazil) (available for under $100!)
- Hotel Spadai (Italy)
- Constance Prince Maurice (Mauritius)
- O’Gallery Premier Hotel & Spa (Vietnam)
- The Nantucket Hotel & Resort (Massachusetts)
- AYADA Maldives (Maldives)
Unfortunately, there are no hotels on the lists that are in a major points program (the Mandapa does not offer award nights in the Marriott Bonvoy program).
On the list, Costa Rica took 2 spots, Italy took 2, the US has 2, Mexico has 2, and Vietnam has 2. If you want to stay at a top hotel, the number 2 hotel, Viroth’s Hotel in Cambodia, dropped one spot from 2018 and is available for under $150 per night! For a country like Cambodia, that is a lot of money for a hotel but it makes it nice to experience one of the top hotels in the entire world!
I love that the Ikos Oceania in Greece made the list, partially because that is just 45 minutes away from where I currently am (so I need to go try it out!), because it is not an island hotel, and because it made the #1 spot for the all-inclusive hotels in the world for this year! Great job, Ikos!
Featured image is the AYADA Maldives – not bad for #25!