A new eBay coupon has been released and it is for 20% off electronics (capped at $50 discount). If you are in the market for something like a computer, tablet, phone, camera, or other tech gear, this could be a nice way to save even more money on your purchase.
Save 20% on Electronics with this eBay Coupon
eBay Coupon Details
- This Coupon is a 20% discount valid from 8AM PT May 16, 2017 until 11:59 PM PT on May 18, 2017.
- Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of an eligible item(s) of $25 or more on eBay.com.
- Eligible items are items(s) purchased from the sellers listed below. The discount will be applied to eligible item(s) only and will be capped at a value of $50.
- Sellers for Coupon redemption:
How to redeem your Coupon:
1. Shop for eligible items from specific sellers as listed above.
2. Pay for your item with PayPal by 11:59 PM PT on May 18, 2017.
3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: P20FINDYOURTECH
While it may be restrictive to only shop from those sellers, these are also eBay’s picks for sellers and they have a lot of reputable gear and reviews. I would feel safer buying from some of them than a random individual in most cases.
$50 is not a huge savings, but that does mean a significant savings if you maximize it at the $250 amount (since the $50 would be exactly 20%). There are many pieces of tech gear that fall in that price range. Of course, you could buy something for $1,000 but you would still only get $50 off.