A new eBay coupon has been released and it is for 20% off electronics (capped at $50 discount). If you are in the market for something like a computer, tablet, phone, camera, or other tech gear, this could be a nice way to save even more money on your purchase.
Save 20% on Electronics with this eBay Coupon
eBay Coupon Details
- This Coupon is a 20% discount valid from 8AM PT May 16, 2017 until 11:59 PM PT on May 18, 2017.
- Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of an eligible item(s) of $25 or more on eBay.com.
- Eligible items are items(s) purchased from the sellers listed below. The discount will be applied to eligible item(s) only and will be capped at a value of $50.
- Sellers for Coupon redemption:
How to redeem your Coupon:
1. Shop for eligible items from specific sellers as listed above.
2. Pay for your item with PayPal by 11:59 PM PT on May 18, 2017.
3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: P20FINDYOURTECH
While it may be restrictive to only shop from those sellers, these are also eBay’s picks for sellers and they have a lot of reputable gear and reviews. I would feel safer buying from some of them than a random individual in most cases.
$50 is not a huge savings, but that does mean a significant savings if you maximize it at the $250 amount (since the $50 would be exactly 20%). There are many pieces of tech gear that fall in that price range. Of course, you could buy something for $1,000 but you would still only get $50 off.
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.