I will say right off the bat – I have never owned anything from this particular Tumi collection but I do own a couple Tumi pieces that I use all the time and absolutely love the quality.
Up to 50% Off Tumi Tahoe Collection
It is always nice to see a deal on Tumi luggage! I have a carryon that I have had for a few years and it has held up incredibly well for my travels. In that same time, friends’ and family members’ carryons have fallen apart with less travel than my bag has seen. So, I am a Tumi fan. I also have an everyday-type bag I carry with me that is Tumi and is also great quality. But, I never pay full price for Tumi (actually, I never really pay full price for anything!). So, deals like this are good!
There are 8 items in this Tumi Tahoe collection that are discounted today only. Here they are:
- Tumi Tahoe Edgewood Continental 4 Wheel Carry-on 22″ – Sale price: $337.50 | Regular price: $675
- Tumi Tahoe Grove Day Duffel – Sale price: $187.50 | Regular price: $375
- Tumi Tahoe Gardner International 4 Wheeled – 22″ – Sale price: $312.50 | Regular price: $625
- Tumi Tahoe Barton Roll Top Backpack – Sale price: $187.50 | Regular price: $375
- Tumi Tahoe Kent Flap Backpack – Sale price: $147.50 | Regular price: $295
- Tumi Tahoe Regency Roll Top Weekender – Sale price: $222.50 | Regular price: $445
- Tumi Tahoe Marino Roll Top Messenger – Sale price: $147.50 | Regular price: $295
- Tumi Tahoe Glenwood 4 Wheel Trip Packing Case – 26″ – Sale price: $372.50 | Regular price: $745
I know a lot of people are against paying even this much for luggage and I don’t blame them! You need to find what works for you. In my case, I was going through too many bags so that it was actually costing me more than my Tumi bag did to replace the cheaper bags that kept having issues. For me, Tumi (and Briggs&Riley) have served as excellent choices. If you are like me, hopefully this sale helps you as well!
The above are Amazon affiliate links which will pay me a small commission if you purchase these items. Thank you for your support of the site!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.