Hyatt has run a few discount sales this year, including some that are still ongoing (15% off for several cities in the US and a 20-25% off sale for many hotels). This is a great one if you are planning travel to Australia for next year as you can get a 15% discount on all of these Hyatt hotels in Australia. Not only that, but this is for peak travel time in Australia so you are getting a better deal with this sale!
Get Up To 15% Off At Hyatt Hotels In Australia (Including The Park Hyatt Sydney)
- Park Hyatt Sydney – Category 7
- Park Hyatt Melbourne – Category 5
- Hyatt Hotel Canberra – A Park Hyatt Hotel – Category 4
- Grand Hyatt Melbourne – Category 4
- Hyatt Regency Perth – Category 4
Many of these properties are prime opportunities to use points for or to do a Points+Cash booking given the cost of the rooms compared to the points needed. However, with this 15% off sale, it may make it more reasonable to book with cash (and apply a Diamond Suite Upgrade, if you have them left) than booking with points.
Also, the 15% discount works on more than just the basic room – it even applies up to suites at many of the hotels!
Here are the details of this offer:
- My Hyatt Rate is valid for Hyatt Gold Passport members
- Valid for reservations that are booked between November 16, 2015 and March 31, 2016
- Valid for stays actualized between November 16, 2015 and June 30, 2016 at participating hotels in Australia.
- To qualify for My Hyatt Rate, guests must make their reservation via Hyatt.com or contact their nearest Global Contact Center and provide their Hyatt Gold Passport membership number at time of booking and request My Hyatt Rate.
- To join Hyatt Gold Passport, please visit www.goldpassport.com or complete enrollment at time of reservation.
- My Hyatt Rate is up to 15% off the Hyatt Daily rate, is non-transferrable and is valid for one guest room per Gold Passport Member.
- Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with any other promotional offer(s).
- See more here
While the prices may be close to the Advanced Purchase rates, the best thing about this discount rate is that it can be cancelled (within the hotel’s policy) while the advanced rates are non-refundable.
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.