In keeping with past Daily Getaway deals, you can buy Seaworld tickets for half price. Last year, this deal hung around for a while. No telling if that will happen this year so if you are interested in Seaworld tickets for half price, better buy today!
Save 50% On Seaworld Tickets and More
In past years, I never really gave the Seaworld tickets a thought. It wasn’t because I thought it was a bad deal but just that I am not a big park person.
However, that changed this past year! We decided that, as a gift to our children, we would take the family to Seaworld while we were in Florida in January. When I went to look at prices, I almost choked! Yeah, they were not cheap! In fact, it was $100 per person.
There were ways I could stack some deals (Amex Offers, discounts, cash back) to get the price lower but not as low as I ended up getting them for. That is because I was able to buy Seaworld tickets for half price on Black Friday as a one day special. It really was a great deal and our kids loved it!
Well, if you don’t want to wait until Black Friday or you don’t want to go through deal stacking, you can get your Seaworld tickets at half price today! Here is what is available as of 1PM ET today (4/12):
- Any Seaworld Single Day Ticket – $50 (regular price $100) – there are 1,658 available
- Discovery Cove Dolphin Swim Package – $160 – there are 200 available
- One (1) Discovery Cove® All-Inclusive Dolphin Swim Package.
- Dates of Travel: Anytime before December 31, 2018.
- Max Quantity per Purchase: Six (6)
- Each Discovery Cove All-Inclusive Dolphin Swim Package includes:
- A reserved 30-minute dolphin interaction
- Freshly prepared breakfast and lunch
- Unlimited snacks and drinks, including alcoholic beverages
- Swim gear and snorkel provided
- Towels, sunscreen, and complimentary lockers
- Shower amenities
- Free parking at Discovery Cove
- 14-day ticket to SeaWorld® and Aquatica® Orlando
- Florida 2-Park Ticket – $75 (regular price $150) – there are 894 available
- One (1) Florida Two Park Ticket.
- Dates of Travel: Anytime before May 25, 2019. Second visit must be redeemed within 14 days of first visit.
- Max. Quantity per Purchase: Six (6).
- Valid for a total of two (2) visits at any of the following parks: SeaWorld® Orlando, Aquatica® Orlando, Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay and Adventure Island® Tampa Bay.
- Second visit must be redeemed within 14 days of first visit, and must be used by the same person.
- Florida 2 Park Ticket Expires 5/25/19
All in all, if you want to visit Seaworld, there are some nice packages available today! We thoroughly enjoyed our time there and were at the park for all but one hour of them being open! Our kids range from 2 to 9 and all had a great time.
If you go to the Orlando Seaworld, check out the Hilton Garden Inn Seaworld. They have some partner benefits that could be helpful and rooms can be had for around 27,000 points per night – quite a steal!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.