The Garmin Fenix 5 Plus line up of GPS watches is really an incredible achievement by Garmin. It brings some great smartwatch functionality (MP3 player, mobile wallet/payments, notifications, mapping software) to what is one of the best GPS watches around. But, that excellence comes at a price. The Sapphire versions of the watch retail for $799 – yeah, 2x the amount of an Apple Watch Series 4! But, the Garmin Fenix 5 watches do some things much better than the Apple Watch. Today only, you can get them at a better sale than Black Friday!
Today Only: Get the Latest Garmin Fenix 5 Plus Watches at a Huge Discount
This deal is possible thanks to a Garmin retailer deal of $100 off these watches combined with an eBay coupon for 10% off. That coupon is only good today. Here are 4 models that you should take a look at:
- Garmin Fenix 5S Plus – $629 after coupon (regularly $799)
- This is great for people with smaller wrists but the battery life takes a hit versus the larger ones. The display size has increased on this version over the previous one so it could be the perfect one for people with smaller wrists. I tried it but the band was just small enough that I had it on the second hole and didn’t feel secure about it. Finally, the Fenix 5S bands only have one loop to hold the excess instead of the two on the other versions.
- Garmin Fenix 5 Plus with Titanium – $674 after coupon (regularly $849)
- This is, for me, the perfect version of the Fenix 5 Plus series. The battery life was awesome and the size was definitely manageable. The weight was just a bit much for me so I switched to the Apple Watch and Garmin Forerunner 645. This particular variation is a little more expensive because it comes with titanium as well
- Garmin Fenix 5X Plus – $674 after coupon (regularly $849)
- This one is the largest and heaviest but it adds PulseOx sensors and capabilities to it, great for hikers, climbers, and others that want to track this.
- Garmin Fenix 5X Plus Sapphire Carbon Titanium – $949 after coupon (regularly $1,149)
- This is the same as above but with premium materials and band
To take advantage of the extra 10%, use code PERFECTSTYLE at checkout. It is capped at $100 discount and expires today.
I have used both the Garmin Fenix 5S Plus and Fenix 5 Plus and can say both are incredible watches. If you want a rugged, yet classy, GPS watch with smartwatch functionality, you cannot go wrong with these!
If you purchase using the links above, you will support the site with a small commission – thanks so much!