While we are all used to online shopping portals and being able to earn miles, points, and cash back online, portals have been running similar offers for in-store shopping as well. Today, there are some great deals going on!
Today Only: Earn 15% Cash Back for In-Store Shopping
First, why would anyone shop in-store when you can do it online? I can think of a couple of reasons – one is for in-store clearance or sales (which can be better than online) and the other is for using coupons. Using shopping portals for online shopping will normally exclude you from earning through the portal if you use a coupon. If you happen to have any coupons (for stores like Macys), you could use those in-store and still earn back!
Here are some of the stores offering the 15% cash back through Rakuten:
- Under Armour
- Saks off 5th
- Shoe Carnival
- Express Factory Outlet
- Ann Taylor
- Johnston & Murphy
- Olympia Sports
- and many more! See the whole list here.
How to Earn Cash Back for In-Store Shopping
Here are the instructions to start earning cash back on in-store shopping (if you have a Rakuten account – if you don’t you can sign-up through this link and earn $10 back after you are done shopping and I will earn cash back as well)
- Select your offer.See our In-Store Cash Back offers and select “Link Offer” for the store where you’d like to shop.
- Link the offer to your card.Enter your credit or debit card information, or link the offer to an existing card in your account. You can add as many cards as you like.
- Pay with your linked card to earn Cash Back.Use the same card to pay for your purchase at the store.Important: If you’re using a debit card, select “Credit” when paying. That means you’ll sign a receipt instead of entering your PIN. This is the only way we can track your Cash Back.
Tips for maximizing your In-Store Cash Back:
- Relink the store offers after you shop. Linked offers are valid for one purchase only.
- Easily use our App to link an offer right in the store! Linked offers are available for use instantly.
- Once you have our App, make sure push notifications are turned on so you’ll be alerted to exclusive In-Store Cash Back deals near you.
Getting your In-Store Cash Back
Just like online Cash Back, In-Store Cash Back must be confirmed by the store. This could take a few hours or days. Once the store confirms your purchase, you’ll see the Cash Back in your account. We’ll also send you an email letting you know your Cash Back is on its way.
This is a nice big bonus for shopping in-store at many big retail stores so take advantage of that with any of your shopping today!