If you need to rent a car this summer, you will likely find some pretty high rates! But, you can take some of that sting out with these two offers stacked to take $50 off your rental with National – if you rent in the next month.
Stack These Offers to Get $50 Off National Car Rentals
Note: One of these offers is an Amex Offer that may be targeted to certain accounts so check your Amex cards to see.
1. Amex Offer
The first is an Amex Offer that gives you $20 back on rentals of $200 or more. This works for National, Enterprise, and Alamo but we are zeroing in on National right now.
- Get a 1X $20 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $200+ in one or more transactions
- Valid at Enterprise, National or Alamo in the US or US territories or at partners.rentalcar.com/amexehi
- Expires 7/8/2018
2. $30 Off Code
Next up is a $30 off $180 base quote deal. This is from National directly and can be used on rentals that are longer than 5 days and shorter than 11 days. Here are the details for this deal:
- Offer valid at participating National locations in the United States and Canada
- Valid through August 31, 2018
- Five day minimum, eleven day maximum
- Valid for rentals on any car size
- The base rate charge (exclusive of applicable taxes (including GST), fees, surcharges, refueling, drop-off, delivery, youthful driver, additional driver, or pickup charges or one-way charges or any optional products or services such as damage waiver and liability protection) must be at least $180
The code you will need is ND9375AAG and you will enter it in the Coupon Code box for your reservation.
Putting It Together
So, save the Amex Offer to your preferred American Express card for rentals and then use that card for your reservation. When you make your reservation, use code ND9375AAG to take that $30 off for a total of $50 off your reservation.
This only is valid until July 8th (because of the Amex Offer) but the $30 off part works until the end of August.
Featured image courtesy of Shutterstock