I am a fan of Silvercar for many reasons and I love when they expand to new locations. Today, they have expanded to two new locations and one of them is Dulles International Airport!
Silvercar Is Now At Dulles International Airport
If you ever have to fly into Dulles International Airport as your final stop, you know it is not exactly the easiest of large airports to travel from. Sure, they have the bus that takes you to the metro line but it does not have the ease of having a metro line at the airport.
You can also rent a car but the Dulles rental facility can be a ridiculous mess and waste of time on many days! So, hearing that Dulles now has Silvercar is a great thing for anyone that appreciates convenience – and luxury as a nice bonus. 🙂
Silvercar’s Two Newest Locations
Starting today, Silvercar is now operating at Dulles International Airport. They have also added another Manhattan location as well, near Columbus Circle. For Dulles, you can book cars starting today. For Manhattan, you will have to wait until June 1.
The Silvercar 30% Off Code and Details
Also for a limited time, you can get 30% off your Silvercar reservation for either an Audi A4 or an Audi Q5. Here are the details about this 30% off code:
- Promo code WEEKLY30 must be applied at time of rental, not valid after rental has ended.
- Rental must be 5 full days or longer.
- Early returns may result in a change in your rate and/or invalidate this offer.
- Rental must end by September 30, 2018.
- Returns made after September 30, 2018 will invalidate this offer.
- Promotional rates do not include taxes, fees, fuel, or optional coverages.
- Additional Silvercar promotions may not be used in conjunction with this offer.
There you go! Using that promo code, I was able to see some pretty nice rates for the Audi Q5 at a couple of locations. So, give it a shot! Next time you fly into Dulles, make sure you keep Silvercar as an option because they are a very good option!