I have not frequented many Club Carlson properties since they did away with the best hotel credit card perk around but they do have some nice promotions every so often if you are paying for stays. This latest one will earn you a free Friday night or 10,000 points every 2 stays – up to 3 Friday nights or 30,000 points. Not bad and definitely something you should register for!
Club Carlson Promo: Free Friday Night or 10K Points Every 2 Stays
Here are the details about this Club Carlson promo:
- All you need to do is register and stay between July 1, 2017 and September 30, 2017
- For every two stays you complete, you’ll earn a reward
- up to three free Friday nights
- or 30,000 Bonus Gold Points
- An “Eligible Stay(s)” is one or more consecutive nights reserved at an Eligible Rate booked through an eligible booking source
- You must choose the reward at registration and cannot change it
- Free Friday Night Terms:
- Friday E-Certs are valid for reservations on a single Friday night at any Quorvus Collection, Radisson Blu®, Radisson RED, Radisson®, Park Plaza®, Park Inn® by Radisson and Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM hotels worldwide
- Valid for stays between October 6, 2017 and January 26, 2018
- Friday E-Certs will be awarded three times throughout the Promotion,
- 1) by Aug. 15 for E-Certs earned in July
- 2) by Sep. 15 for E-Certs earned in August
- 3) by Oct 15 for E-Certs earned in September
- 10K Point Terms:
- Bonus Gold Points will be credited to the member’s account when the standard Gold Points are credited for the second, fourth and sixth Eligible Stay after registration
- will usually be posted to a member’s account within 5 days after the qualifying Eligible Stay has been completed
Club Carlson Promo Analysis
If you can swing the stays, I would definitely go for the Free Friday night option. Some of those hotels can go for 70,000 points per night. Plus, they don’t restrict redemption to US properties like they have for other free night certificates. Yes, it is only for Friday nights but it can be a great way to get a free night at a nice property.
The only way I would go for the points was if you did not have travel plans between October 6 – January 26, 2018 (the Free Friday validity dates). If that is the case, go for the points so you at least get something.
If you have cheap Club Carlson properties around you, it may even be worth doing some cheap nights (separate nights would equal separate stays) to get the Free Friday nights. These nights can be perfect for marathons, weddings, odd-nights on other stays, etc.
Which reward are you going for and what is the cheapest Club Carlson around you?