A few new Amex Offers have popped up and should save you some money – if you were fortunate enough to be targeted for them.
New Amex Offers for Today
Getting the Offers
Log in to your American Express account and scroll down to the bottom. You will see Amex Offers For You. Select it and add the offer you want to your card. Make sure you make note of which card you save it to.
To maximize it, add the offer to separate cards, simply login to your American Express account and then choose to duplicate the tab (if using Google Chrome) as many times as you have cards. Once they are all open, select a different Amex card in each tab and select to save the offer to the card.
Make sure you save these offers as soon as you can – using the tip above to maximize – as they are limited enrollment and when they are gone, they are gone! Even if they disappear, as long as you have saved the offer, you are all set.
For Twitter, you can sync your American Express card with your Twitter account and then tweet the hashtag for the offer to @AmexOffers. You will have to sync each card separately or use different Twitter accounts.
Budget Car Rental
- Spend $200, get $20 back
- Expires 8/31/2016
- Offer valid on purchases made at Budget.com or at Budget rental locations. Includes prepaid car rentals paid for between the promotion start and end dates. Excludes Avis Car Rental and Payless Car Rental
- Reservation must be made 24 hours in advance
- Spend $299, get $50 back
- Expires 9/12/2016
- Valid online
- Not valid on e-gift cards
- Spend $50, get $10 back
- Expires 9/30/2016
- Valid in-restaurant
- Spend $500, get $100 back
- Expires 8/31/2016
- Valid in-store or online
- Spend $100, get $20 back
- Valid up to 3 times
- Expires 11/17/2016
- Valid in-restaurant or online
- Must spend $100 or more each time (up to 3 times)
- Not valid on gift cards
10,000 Membership Reward Points
- Get 10,000 Membership Reward points for enrolling in extended pay options (you do not have to roll a balance)
- Check if you are eligible (only for Amex charge cards, not credit cards) here (HT: Doctor of Credit for the link)
These are some decent Amex Offers, especially if you can get the 10,000 Membership Reward points! Remember, the points are just for enrolling – you do not have to do anything else. I like the Panera Bread offer but it is obviously geared towards businesses (got it on a business card) since the average person will not be spending $100 in a single order. Still, if you dine there regularly, it is worth a shop to buy a gift card (and maybe something like a cup of coffee) to see if you get the credit to your account.