A new month just about always means that new Amex Offers are coming! And this is month is no exception though there are some targeted offers (which is not always a bad thing!)
New Amex Offers for June Are Here
Getting the Offers
Log in to your American Express account and scroll down to the bottom. You will see Amex Offers For You. Select it and add the offer you want to your card. Make sure you make note of which card you save it to.
To maximize it, add the offer to separate cards, simply login to your American Express account and then choose to duplicate the tab (if using Google Chrome) as many times as you have cards. Once they are all open, select a different Amex card in each tab and select to save the offer to the card.
Make sure you save these offers as soon as you can – using the tip above to maximize – as they are limited enrollment and when they are gone, they are gone! Even if they disappear, as long as you have saved the offer, you are all set.
For Twitter, you can sync your American Express card with your Twitter account and then tweet the hashtag for the offer to @AmexOffers. You will have to sync each card separately or use different Twitter accounts.
Omni Hotels & Resorts
- Get a 1X $60 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $300+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay with Omni Hotels & Resorts
- Valid for stays from 6/1/17 to 9/30/17
- Offer only valid at Omni Hotels & Resorts in the US.
- Reservations must be made online at omnihotels.com, via the Omni Hotels & Resorts mobile app or by calling 1-800-843-6664
- Save $20 on your purchase of $100+
- Valid online only at houzz.com/shop with promo code AMEX20
- Expires 7/28/2017
- For home decorating and designing
- Get a one-time $15 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $75+ in one or more transactions
- Valid online at speedousa.com
- Expires 7/1/2017
Texas de Brazil
- Get a one-time $20 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $100 or more
- Valid in-restaurant at Texas de Brazil
- Expires 8/31/2017
Definitely not the best month of Amex Offers but there should be more coming throughout the summer for sure. It is just that now is such a prime travel season that travel providers do not have to offer any deals like this to get people to book travel. But, I do like that Omni hotel offer! That gives one more way to save money, especially if you are staying outside of your normal point-redemption hotels.
Did you get any good, targeted offers today?
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.