The last couple of days, a couple of new Amex Offers popped up that are good for any upcoming hotel stay at Hampton Inns or for Blink Fitness. The new year is right around the corner and this is definitely the best time to head to the gym if you like avoiding crowds so the Blink Fitness could be something to check out, if they are in your area.
New Amex Offers for Hotel and Fitness
Getting the Offers
Log in to your American Express account and scroll down to the bottom. You will see Amex Offers & Benefits. Select it and add the offer you want to your card. Make sure you make note of which card you save it to.
To maximize it, add the offer to separate cards, simply login to your American Express account and then choose to duplicate the tab (if using Google Chrome) as many times as you have cards. Once they are all open, select a different Amex card in each tab and select to save the offer to the card.
Make sure you save these offers as soon as you can – using the tip above to maximize – as they are limited enrollment and when they are gone, they are gone! Even if they disappear, as long as you have saved the offer, you are all set.
For Twitter, you can sync your American Express card with your Twitter account and then tweet the hashtag for the offer to @AmexOffers. You will have to sync each card separately or use different Twitter accounts.
- Enroll your eligible Card by 1/21/18 and spend a total of $125+
- Valid in-club and/or online at blinkfitness.com
- Must use by 4/21/18 to receive a one-time $25 statement credit
- They currently have 50 locations in NY, NJ, PA, and CA
Hampton and Hilton Garden Inn
- Get a one time $35 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $175+ on room rate and room charges
- Valid when you pay for your stay at Hampton by Hilton or Hilton Garden Inn
- Valid for stays from 10/2/2017 to 1/31/2018
- Targeted – got on my Blue and SPG cards (go figure!)
With the Hampton and Hilton Garden Inn, check your accounts for other Hilton property offers that it may go with. Also, keep in mind that we are coming up on the busy shopping season so there will be many more Amex Offers in the next few weeks as they try to push buyers before all the big sales start.
Did you get any good, targeted Amex Offers?