The baseball playoffs are here and, hopefully, my Yankees will be sticking around for quite a while! If you have a team in the playoffs and some spare SPG points to burn, you are going to want to check out these SPG packages! Some of them are even available for purchase with points right now!
Use Your Points for Free Tickets to the MLB Playoffs!
Here are the SPG packages available for the MLB playoffs (unless otherwise noted, all packages come with 2 tickets to the game):
- National League Wild Card Game | October 4 | Phoenix, AZ | 35,000 Points
- American League Division Series Game 1 | Cleveland vs Wild Card Winner | October 5 | 35,000 points
- American League Division Series Game 1 | Houston Astros vs Boston Red Sox | October 5 | 10,000 points
- American League Division Series Game 2 | Houston Astros vs Boston Red Sox | October 6 | 10,000 points
- American League Division Series Game 2 | Cleveland vs Wild Card Winner | October 6 | 35,000 points
- National League Division Series Game 1 | Los Angeles vs Wild Card Winner | October 6 | 15,000 points
- National League Division Series Game 1 | Washington Nationals vs Chicago Cubs | October 6 | 35,000 points
- National League Division Series Game 2 | Washington Nationals vs Chicago Cubs | October 7 | 35,000 points
- National League Division Series Game 2 | Los Angeles vs Wild Card Winner | October 7 | 35,000 points
- To view the rest of the Division Series games, click here
- To view the League Championship Series games, click here – available at 45,000 points per package
There are also some VIP postseason experiences that you can view here.
Using SPG points for games like this are always a favorite! If the Cubs go to the World Series again, I can almost guarantee that there will be some great World Series packages available again as well. If you want to do something like throw out the first pitch, though, you better start racking up SPG points fast!
On a side note, I did try to go to my first Washington Nationals game this year and had the unfortunate distinction at being at the “game” that was a laughing stock in sports news. It was the rain delay game that never had rain. We stayed around for 2.5 hours before leaving when stadium officials told us it would be cancelled. Only, they did start it over 3 hours late and with only 800 fans in attendance. And we had some fantastic seats also! So, my pick would be to see the NY Yankees absolutely destroy them in the World Series – but that’s just me. 🙂
Need Extra Starpoints?
Do not forget that you can transfer your Marriott points to SPG at a ratio of 3:1 and you can transfer Ultimate Reward points to Marriott at 1:1. But, be sure of what the cost of those tickets would be on something like Stubhub first as transferring over 30,000 Ultimate Reward points to get 10,000 SPG points is like trading $300 in base value and potentially a lot more!