Here are a couple of other Amex Offers and these actually give you Membership Reward points for your spending!
New Amex Offers: Earn 2,000 MR Points at Staples and 4,000 MR Points at Shoprite [Targeted]
Getting the Offers
Log in to your American Express account and scroll down to the bottom. You will see Amex Offers & Benefits. Select it and add the offer you want to your card. Make sure you make note of which card you save it to.
To maximize it, add the offer to separate cards, simply login to your American Express account and then choose to duplicate the tab (if using Google Chrome) as many times as you have cards. Once they are all open, select a different Amex card in each tab and select to save the offer to the card.
Make sure you save these offers as soon as you can – using the tip above to maximize – as they are limited enrollment and when they are gone, they are gone! Even if they disappear, as long as you have saved the offer, you are all set.
- Get 2,000 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100+ in one or more eligible transactions
- Valid online at staples.com
- Expires 1/15/2018
- Get 2,000 additional Membership Rewards points each time you use your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $75+
- Valid in-store at ShopRite or online at plan.shoprite.com/stores
- Expires 1/10/2018
- Limit 4,000 Membership Rewards points
- Excludes ShopRite Gas/Fuel and ShopRite Liquor/Wine & Spirits and shopritedelivers.com.
- Offer not valid for purchases made at leased departments within ShopRite locations.
- Excludes purchases from the Gift Card Mall, shown on the ShopRite website.
- Purchases consisting solely of gift cards are not considered qualifying purchases and are not eligible for the offer.
- In order to count as a qualifying purchase for the offer, any purchase that contains gift cards must also include other items
That last one is interesting – you can purchase gift cards in-store with ShopRite but you must have other purchases in the same transaction. I would imagine a pack of gum may suffice but you may want to add more to be safe. 🙂
That is a very valuable offer as it works out to giving you 26 Membership Reward points per dollar spent if you max it out!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.