Winter is coming – in fact, for some parts of the US, winter has already hit! If you are a snow lover, you will want to be heading to the northern or western part to catch the slopes. But, if you are like so many others, you are going to want to get as far away from the snow as possible – maybe even just for a weekend – and that means find good flight deals. So, check out this Southwest winter sale!
Southwest Winter Sale
Link: Southwest Winter Sale
Southwest Winter Sale Details:
- 14-day advance purchase required for continental U.S. travel. 21-day advance purchase for all other travel.
- Purchase from October 21 through October 24, 2019, 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
- Continental U.S. travel valid November 4, 2019, through March 4, 2020.
- Interisland Hawaii travel valid November 11, 2019, through March 4, 2020.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid November 11 through December 5, 2019, and January 13 through March 5, 2020.
- International travel valid November 11 through December 11, 2019, and January 7 through March 5, 2020.
- Continental U.S. travel blacked out November 26-27, November 30-December 2, December 19-23, December 26, 2019 – January 1, 2020; January 4-5, 2020.
- Interisland Hawaii blacked out November 22-December 2, 2019 and December 19, 2019-January 6, 2020.
Maybe you have already nailed down your winter travel but the great thing about Southwest sales is that you can always check to see if you can save on Southwest tickets you have already booked! In less than a minute (see below), you can get your points back or a credit for future travel.
Bounce Around Hawaii From $39
The inter-Hawaii tickets can be had from just $39 – for tickets that will carry you to a different island, with checked bags, that is really a steal! Hawaii is far away so you probably want to check out as much of it as you can while you are there!
Check Your Already-Booked Reservations For Price Difference
So, now is the time to search for your tickets within this sale and see if you have a better price available now than when you had booked it. If the price has dropped, you simply select to change the flight and look at the same dates and flights again. Once you go through and confirm, you will receive a refund of the difference in miles and the cash for the taxes will be transferred for the new ticket.
In 1 Minute, You Can Have Your Points Back!
The whole process takes less than 60 seconds and you could save a lot of money or points! If you had booked your ticket in the past using cash, you will receive a refund in the form of a credit that is usable for 1 year from the time you originally booked the ticket. If you booked it with points, you will receive the points back in your account for the difference.