A new Amex Offer surfaced today and it is for JW Marriott hotels. If you have any coming up in the near future, this offer will get you $40 back – even more if you save it to your cards and either split payment/pay separate nights!
New Amex Offer – Get $40 Back on JW Marriott Stay
Amex Offer Details:
- Get a 1X $40 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $200+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay with JW Marriott
- Valid from 6/15/17 to 9/5/2017
- Offer valid only at JW Marriott® locations in the US.
- Reservations must be made online at jwmarriott.com, by using the Marriott Mobile App or via phone to Marriott Worldwide Reservations, 1-888-236-2427.
- Offer not valid on international locations outside the US.
- Excludes Marriott®, The Ritz-Carlton®, AC Hotels by Marriott®, Fairfield Inn®, Residence Inn®, SpringHill Suites®, TownePlace Suites®, Bulgari®, EDITION Hotels®, Courtyard® by Marriott, Autograph Collection®, Renaissance®, Delta®, Marriott Executive Apartments®, Marriott Vacation Club®, Gaylord Hotels®, Protea®, Moxy®, and Starwood® Hotel and Resorts properties.
- Excludes Curated by JW purchases.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges
It does say it excludes gift card purchases but I wonder if it would work if you purchase a gift card at the counter? This has worked for other hotels in the past so if you can use a Marriott gift card anyway, it could be worth checking that out as it would allow you to save 20% on Marriott stays!
FWIW, this offer was on all of our cards so get and start saving them to your cards because enrollment is limited!
Featured image is the JW Marriott Essex House in New York – from Marriott.com