JetBlue has several sales a year and normally they will offer some pretty good prices. If you are in one of the city pairs that have the best deals, you can definitely snag a great trip for less with this sale – if you book in the next two days.
JetBlue Fall Real Sale
Link: JetBlue Fall Real Sale
Here are the details of this JetBlue sale:
- Book by 10/12 (the earlier of 11:59pm ET or local time).
- Travel between 10/17/23-2/14/24 (Tue & Wed travel).
- Blackout dates: 11/21-11/28/23, 12/19/23-1/9/24.
- Lowest available fare (Blue Basic, otherwise Blue).
- Different or additional day of week restrictions, travel windows, and blackout dates may apply and vary by route. Certain routes may not operate daily or may commence service later in sale window. Select a fare for details.
This sale covers a lot of dates so don’t be scared away by the blackout dates (which are the usual dates for the holidays at this time of year). While you have to book by end of day on October 12, you can fly all the way up to February 14, 2024.
Some of the best city pair deals I am seeing are things like JFK to Boston for $39, JFK to Fort Myers for $39 (I mean, at this time of year, who wouldn’t want to head from the north to the south for just under $40 one way!), JFK to Orlando for $49, JFK to Bermuda for $69, Los Angeles to Charleston for $64, Newark to Miami for $39. And many, many more deals!