Don’t forget to enter today’s giveaway for a chance to win a Garmin running watch, Kindle, or GoGo internet pass! Enter here.
Back again is the Orbitz/Visa Checkout promo that is giving users a $100 off their hotel stays. Different this time, however, is the 2 night minimum. Last week, it could be used on a single night for some huge savings (and even almost free nights). I know as I made out fairly well with my hotels!
Get $100 Off a 2+ Night Hotel Stay
But, this is still a tremendous offer as you will basically get $50 off per night on a two night stay. Here are some things to know:
- Does not work for most major chain hotels
- Look for some of the better deals outside of the US (less in taxes)
- Valid for bookings from December 10 – June 30, 2015
- Limited time offer and valid as long as the promo page is up – found here
- Use code VISACHECKOUT when searching for your hotel
- Hotels marked as Promo Code Eligible can have the code applied
- If the hotel you are looking at actually has rooms at rates under $50 per night, click on it anyway and select a higher priced room at the hotel to kick the promo in
Here are the terms:
Offer is valid for a limited time only and is only available when displayed on www.orbitz.com/visacheckout. Available on desktop, mobile web, and on Orbitz mobile apps that include Visa Checkout as a payment option. Book a qualifying standalone, pre-paid $100 or more hotel stay for two or more nights with travel occurring between December 10, 2014 and June 30, 2015 via Orbitz using Visa Checkout as the payment method and promo code VISACHECKOUT, and receive $100 off your booking. Most major chains are excluded; to find participating hotels look for the “PROMO CODE ELIGIBLE” message on Orbitz.com hotel listings. You must enter your promotion code prior to completing your booking to receive the savings; promotion codes cannot be applied to bookings previously made. Discounts are not redeemable for cash for any reason. Promotion codes are non-transferrable, not for resale, and cannot be combined with other offers. Any attempt at fraud will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Orbitz reserves the right to change or limit the promotion in its sole discretion.