Having been to Mallorca for a couple of days in June before (for the brand new Park Hyatt Mallorca Resort), I can say that it is beautiful in June! I definitely would love to head back to Mallorca, maybe with this package. 🙂
A Great SPG Package for Mallorca – Complete with St. Regis Stay and Bentley Shuttle
Link: SPG Package for Mallorca
If you have some SPG points and want to splurge for a really nice vacation – and take in Europe’s longest running regatta – check out this SPG Moments auction that just popped up!
What the SPG Moments Auction Includes:
- Four-night stay in a Grand Deluxe Sea View at the The St. Regis Mardavall Mallorca Resort, with breakfast included, checking in Tuesday, 19 June and checking out Saturday, 23 June 2018
- Complimentary food and beverages in the regatta village
- Access to the Welcome Dinner at Es Fum on Tuesday, 19 June 2018
- Access to the Owners Mid-Summer BBQ on Friday, 22 June 2018
- Bentley private shuttle on Saturday, 23 June 2018, to and from the Regatta Village to watch the The St. Regis Mardavall Resort Race
The St. Regis Mardavall Mallorca Resort costs 35,000 Starpoints per night. So, right off the bat, you are looking at this package coming in at a bare minimum for the room at 140,000 Starpoints. Use that as your baseline on this (though subtract maybe 5-10% off that for the fact that it is for fixed dates).
This package includes dinner at a Michelin Star restaurant and private shuttle – via a Bentley – to the Regatta Gillage to watch the St. Regis race. It also comes with free food and drinks at the village and the barbecue as well.
Altogether, this package is probably a good deal at around 160,000 Starpoints – even more if you are a big yacht fan.
SPG Moments Auction Details:
- End Date: 12 Jun 2018 – 07:00 AM EDT
- Starting Bid: 60,000 Starpoints
- Bid Increment: 500 Starpoints
- Current High Bid: 60,000 Starpoints
I think this is a nice getaway if anyone really wanted to check out Mallorca and the yacht scene. Mallorca is a beautiful place and a St. Regis is definitely a great way to enjoy it!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.