If you don’t know what Rakuten is, they are basically an online portal connecting customers with the stores you are likely already familiar with. It is very similar to Google Express. Rakuten has had some amazing deals already and now they are back with two more that could prove to be a big help.
Deal: Save 15% or 20% at Rakuten
There are two deals going on right now that expire today, each good for certain things. Their is a 15% site wide discount available and a 20% available for sports and fitness. Here are the details on these deals:
15% Site Wide Coupon
Link: Save 15% Code
This first one is good site wide. Here are the details about this one:
- Up to $60 maximum discount valid from 1/4/19 at 12:00AM (PST) until 1/7/19 at 11:59PM (PST) or until promotional funding is exhausted, whichever occurs first.
- Apply the Coupon Code SAVE15.
- Only one coupon can be used per account within a single transaction with one merchant, while supplies last.
- Coupons cannot be stacked together.
- Limit one redemption for each coupon per household
Note the $60 discount. This means the best deal would be to get something around the $400 mark to get the maximum discount off your item.
20% off Sports & Fitness Coupon
Link: Save 20% Code
This next code is only good for items in the sports and fitness categories. This means things like active wear clothing as well as things like Garmin watches.
- Up to $40 maximum discount. Valid from 1/1/19 at 12:00AM (PST) until 1/14/19 at 11:59PM (PST) or until promotional funding is exhausted, whichever occurs first.
- Apply the Coupon Code GETFIT20.
- This Coupon Code is valid for one-time use and can be used only once per account within a single transaction with one merchant, while supplies last
As you can see, this code as has been around for a week and should be around for another week so no great rush with this one (unless they have the funding “exhausted” first).
This maximum is $40. That means that this one is great for anything up to the $200 mark.
If you took advantage of some of the 20% back in point deals that Rakuten ran over the last several weeks, this would be a nice way to use some of them now! I picked up some things for resale with these deals so they have definitely worked out well for me!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.