I have said before and will say again – I am a huge fan of Anker power gear! I have a bunch of their accessories all over – in my car, in my briefcase, my backpack, my office space, my home. I use it on every trip as well to make sure I land with a fully charged phone (even when the airplane does not have working power ports) and to consolidate my charging area in hotels.
Travel Tech Deal of the Day: Anker Charging Gear
Link: Anker Travel Tech Deal of the Day (this link and the links below are affiliate links that support the site should you buy something through them – thanks!)
Today (October 9, 2019), Amazon has a bunch of Anker gear on sale and there are some pretty good options!
- Anker iPhone USB C to Lighting Cable – Sale price $15.39 (regular price $21.99)
- Anker PowerCore II 20000 Portable Charger – Sale price $39.88 (regular price $59.99)
- Anker PowerCore II 10000 Portable Charger – Sale price $25.19 (regular price $35.99)
- Anker USB C Car Charger with 42W PowerDrive Speed – Sale price $16.79 (regular price $23.99)
- Anker Power Strip Surge Protector – Sale price $23.79 (regular price $33.99)
- Anker 60W Power Delivery USB C Charger – Sale price $27.89 (regular price $39.99)
- Anker Wireless Charger with Quick Charge Adapter – Sale price $34.95 (regular price $49.99)
- Anker Wireless Charger with Quick Charge Adapter – Sale price $29.99 (regular price $49.99)
My personal favorites are the PowerCore II 10000 charger. It is compact and can charge your portable devices up on the go. I also like the 60W power delivery charger. That is enough to charge your iPad Pro, your MacBook Air, MacBook Pro 13″ and can even charge your MacBook Pro 15″ when it is off (or is not using processor intensive programs). Those two would be my choice for today, with the USB C to Lightning cable following close behind. Apple’s cable is not very good at all for long-term use in travel so this would be my pick.