I do not believe it happens often, but some Amex Offers have been expanded to other cards! It is time to check your Amex Offers to see if you have received some of the good ones below.
Check Your Amex Offers! Some Offers Expanded
To be honest, I do not know if this happens with all targeted offers or not. I only ever notice it if it is a good Amex Offer and it appears on other cards after the first ones appeared. In this case, a couple of the Amex Offers I noticed were good enough to let you know about. It will only take you a quick 60 seconds to check your Amex Offers to see if you have them now.
Some Offers Expanded
Here are the Amex Offers I noticed that have moved to other cards:
- Spend $1,000, get $200 back
- Expires 9/30/2016
- Valid for purchases made directly with Delta as the merchant of record, such as (but not limited to) (i) flight reservations made via delta.com, phone, or at ticket counters, (ii) upgrades, miles, seat selection, change fees, bag fees, (iii) Delta Sky Club™ membership or passes, (iv) pre-purchased or in-flight meal purchases, (v) in-flight alcoholic beverages, (vi) audio headsets, movies, shows and video games accessed via Delta’s seatback in-flight entertainment on Delta-operated flights, and (vii) Delta Vacation® packages (but not other all-inclusive packages).
The Delta offer was only on one of my cards originally but has since expanded to one of my Hilton Surpass cards as well.
- Spend $150+, get $50 back
- Expires 12/01/2016
- Can be used up to 3 times for a total of $150 back
- Valid only at att.com/smallbusiness
This was on a few of our cards and now has appeared on another – a SPG personal. Per some data points, it appears that this works for personal accounts (AT&T) as well!
- Spend $150+, get $30 back
- Expires 10/31/2016
- Valid in-store or online
This has expanded to a SPG authorized user card (personal) and a Hilton Surpass card.
Check Your Amex Offers!
I am not sure if there are other Amex Offers that have expanded as well but these were the ones that stood out to me. Check your Amex Offers and see if you now have these targeted offers! I am not sure if they did not get as many people saving them as they had bargained/contracted for (I am assuming these targeted offers meet some quota of saving/using) so they reopened them or what. But, take 60 seconds and see if you can save some more money!