The shopping portals are out with their next holiday portal bonuses. They certainly are not as good as the Thanksgiving time deals but still something you should know in case you will be doing some online shopping over the next couple of weeks.
Bonus Miles For Shopping Before Mother’s Day
The three airlines that are offering Mother’s Day bonuses are Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, and United Airlines. Delta just tells you to “show Mom some love and earn miles” without actually giving you bonus miles for doing so. 🙂
All the details for the earning are the same and are:
- Receive 250 bonus miles for $150 in spending at select stores (it is cumulative and does not need to be spent at one store)
- American Airlines has their bonus offer expiring on May 5th
- Alaska and United have their bonus offers expiring on May 8th
- The stores that are included for this bonus are:
- For United – Sears, JCPenney, WSJwine, Sears, The Body Shop, and/or Saks Fifth Avenue
- For American – ProFlowers, WSJwine, Aveda, JCPenney, Blue Nile, and/or Kohl’s
- For Alaska – WSJwine, ProFlowers, Sephora, HSN, Kohl’s, and/or Macy’s
I am really not sure why they are all being a little stingy with the stores that this promo works for. After all, we are only talking about 250 miles, not 2,500 miles or more. But, if you do have online shopping over the next week or so and it can be done at those stores listed, might as well pick up a 250 mile bonus! Remember, you will also receive the bonus miles for spending at these stores as well (like if it is at 10 miles per dollar and you spend $150, you will receive the 1,500 miles plus the 250 mile bonus).
To see which stores are offering what payouts, check out Cashback Monitor.