The Hilton credit cards are currently at the highest rates they have been before. This means that if you are interested in Hilton hotels, you should definitely be checking them out. They run the spectrum of offering just points to offering things like points, free nights, travel credit, top tier elite status and more. There is a lot to choose from but I think this particular Hilton credit card offer is the most underrated and undervalued.
This Hilton Credit Card Offer is Underrated and Undervalued
The card I am speaking of is the basic Hilton credit card from American Express. While it may be the “basic” one in terms of benefits and annual fee, there is really nothing basic about the value you can glean from it. Oh, and I am not talking about the offer that is available through the public site, affiliate offers from other blogs, or referral offers from others. This offer is only available in one place and this is the offer you should be choosing.
What is the Hilton Credit Card Offer?
This card suffers from varied offers, depending on where you look. If you look on most blogs, you will see an offer that has 75,000 points. However, there is an offer that is much better than that and this is what makes this offer underrated and undervalued.
This offer comes with 75,000 points and a $100 statement credit. For a card with no annual fee and a minimum spending threshold for the bonus (only $1,000 in 3 months), that is a really good hotel credit card offer!
- A $100 STATEMENT CREDIT after your first purchase on the Hilton Honors American Express Card within your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn 75,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $1,000 in purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership
- 7X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged on your Card directly with a hotel or resort within the Hilton portfolio.
- 5X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card:
- at U.S. restaurants
- at U.S. supermarkets
- at U.S. gas stations
- 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for all other eligible purchases on your Card.
- Enjoy complimentary Hilton Honors Silver status with your Card.
- You can earn an upgrade to Hilton Honors Gold status through the end of the next calendar year after you spend $20,000 in eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
- No annual fee
- The bonus us not available if you have ever had this card before!
How to Get This Great Offer
Here’s the thing – there is no direct link to get this offer. The only way you can get it is to go through the reservation process at Hilton.com. Notice I said “go through” – you do not actually have to make a reservation! After you get to the page where you would input your credit card information, you will see a little box in your lower right hand corner with the offer. Click that and you can apply through the page that pops up!
It kind of makes sense that you will have to work for a minute or two if you want the best offer! If getting $100 is worth a minute or two of your time, then this is definitely the offer for you.
For anyone just getting started with Hilton credit cards, this is also a great card for you. Most reward credit card newcomers tend to shy away from the reality of annual fees, especially on a card that they have not even really gotten to use that much yet. With no annual fee and 75,000 combined with a free $100, the basic Hilton card from American Express is probably the most underrated and undervalued hotel card out there today.
Sure, 75,000 Hilton points is definitely not like 60,000 Hyatt points but it is still possible to get some nice value out of those points. Whether you use them at lower tiers or use them for a single night that is going for $700, this Hilton credit card offer could get you some serious value – with minimal spending and no annual fee.
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.