This morning, I wrote about the Hilton Surpass card being at 100K Hilton points – the biggest bonus ever on that card! I followed that up with how current Hilton Surpass cardholders can earn up to 80K points by referring the card to friends and family.
Another Hilton High – 75,000 Hilton Points On No-Fee Amex
Now, the other Hilton Amex card has joined the party by stepping up the best offer it has had by 5,000 points – to an all-time new high of 75,000 Hilton points!
Like all American Express cards, if you have ever had this card before, you are not eligible to receive the bonus on this card.
I before about how this card was offering you either 60,000 points or 50,000 points + $50. While that is a bit of a toss up considering that Hilton points are not worth that much, this 75,000 point offer is clearly the winner among the three offers on the same card. Let’s see what it offers you:
- Earn 75,000 points after spending $1,000 in 3 months
- Earn 7 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged directly with a participating hotel or resort within the Hilton HHonors portfolio of brands
- Earn 5 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants, at U.S. supermarkets, and at U.S. gas stations
- Earn 3 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points for all other eligible purchases on your Card
- Enjoy complimentary Hilton HHonors Silver status with your Card.
- Earn Hilton HHonors Gold when you spend $20,000 in a calendar year on this card.
- Annual Membership Fee: $0
Aside from the sign-up bonus, the best feature of this card is that it has no annual fee. That is great and a good reason to keep the card for future Hilton point earning if you need it. But, the bad part is that Amex restricts you to only 4 credit cards so you may need to give up the Hilton card at some point if you want another Amex card (though Frequent Miler points out that some have been able to have more).
While Hilton points are not worth as much as Hyatt or SPG, they definitely have value. I have booked several award nights this year and am consistently getting over .6 cents per point against the cost. Sometimes, it is 1 cent per point. At any rate, given Hilton’s footprint, if I were you, I would try to accumulate as many Hilton points as possible.
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.