Update: according to the Slickdeals post, this became an inaccurate rumor that was spurred on by misinformed reps (2 of whom I spoke with). So sorry for the confusion as I really hate posting inaccurate information. Thanks!
I have been an Amazon Prime member for as long as I can remember and easily get my fee’s worth out of it each year. Of course, it helps when Amazon Prime is on sale and it will be on sale tomorrow! Here is what you need to know about it and why it is great for the traveler.
Amazon Prime Is On Sale Tomorrow
Special Deal! If you are an Amazon Prime member now, you can get 50 free photos by going to this page and using code BABY50FREEPRINTS
The regular price for Amazon Prime is $99 per year. That year begins when you sign up. However, starting tomorrow for a couple of days, Amazon Prime will be on sale for only $68 for a year. Here is some of what Amazon Prime gives you:
- Free two day shipping on millions of items
- Kindle Owners’ Lending Library (borrow one Kindle book per month for free)
- Amazon Family – 20% off diapers subscriptions and 15% off eligible products from your baby registry
- Prime Video – thousands of movies and TV shows
- Prime Photos – unlimited photo storage
- Prime Music – millions of ad-free songs to listen to
- Prime Now – one and two hour delivery for thousands of items
- and much more!
There is a lot to love about Amazon Prime! Here are some of the things that make it especially great for the traveler:
- The ability to download videos from Prime Video to watch on the plane or on the road
- The ability to upload all of your photos for access anywhere for free as part of your membership
- The two day shipping that can get you things while traveling without paying rush fees (even have things sent to Amazon Lockers at places like Staples)
- Prime Now for things that can be delivered in certain cities (great when you don’t have transportation and need something in a hurry!)
Amazon Prime is something we take advantage of all year long, especially with the shipping. It is so convenient to be able to ship presents to family and not have to pay those shipping fees. Note: American Express cards come with a ShopRunner membership so that you can get free two-day shipping on many items from an assortment of retailers as well.
What To Know about the Amazon Prime Sale
- It will go live tomorrow according to many sources and be at the $68 price for at least the weekend.
- It is not available to current Amazon Prime members
- It does not come with the 4 person sharing on the Amazon Prime account so be careful if you have that now and plan on getting this deal with a separate account for when your Prime expires!
I will update this post tomorrow with a link when it goes live. For now, just do the math to see if the Amazon Prime sale price of $68 works for you!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.