If you want to get a great deal on Aegean Airline flights, today is the day to book with this Aegean Birthday Sale! They are celebrating turning 23 and offering this great deal of 50% off as a gift to you, the passenger.
Book Aegean Flights for 50% Off with Aegean Birthday Sale
Link: Aegean Birthday Sale
This deal started the other day and ends today so you only have a few hours to lock in a great deal. This deal is available on any direct or connecting flight within the Aegean network (with the minor exception of routes that include Naxos or Milos).
Here are the details regarding this Aegean Birthday sale:
- Bookings until 30/05/2022
- Travel between October 1, 2022 – March 31, 2023
- The offer is valid for all direct and connecting flights flights to any Greek or international destination.
- The routes that are excluded from the offer are Naxos and Milos.
- The offer is valid for bookings between 28/05/2022 – 30/05/2022 and travel from 01/10/2022 until 31/03/2023 for flights operated by AEGEAN and Olympic Air.
- All codeshare flights are excluded. 50% discount applies to all flights between 01/10/2022 – 31/03/2023.
- The discount is applied on all fares and fuel surcharges.
- Fares and fuel surcharges shown on the reservation system are already reduced by 50%.
- Ticket changes are permitted – relevant charges depend on fare category.
- In case of ticket cancellation refund policy is applied depending on fare category.
- Discount does not apply on taxes.
- The offer applies to Economy class tickets.
- The offer ends on 30/05/2022 at 23:59 Greek time.
As you can see, this 50% off even includes fuel surcharges, which is nice since many airlines do not include fuel surcharges in their discounts. The only part not discounted is the taxes. If your trip includes a departure from Athens, that can be pricey so you may want to focus on other options to get the full benefit of this discount.
Aegean Airlines is an excellent airline and certainly one that you should give a try flying. Not only are they a pleasure to fly with but you get a very nice helping of Greek culture with the entire flight and the food onboard.