This year, Amex became the winner of the Hilton portfolio and they are not done trying to get more customers to join in Hilton rewards program. Fortunately, that means that new customers can get a nice 75,000 point payday with the no fee American Express Hilton card – for a limited time.
Earn 75,000 Hilton Points for Hilton Amex Card with No Annual Fee
Here are the particulars about this card and offer:
- Earn 75,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points with the Hilton Honors Card after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in eligible purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership
- EARN 7X HILTON HONORS BONUS POINTS for each dollar of eligible purchases charged on your Card directly with a hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio
- EARN 5X HILTON HONORS BONUS POINTS for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card at U.S. restaurants, at U.S. supermarkets, and at U.S. gas stations
- EARN 3X HILTON HONORS BONUS POINTS on all other eligible purchases
- NO FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE Enjoy international travel without additional fees on purchases made abroad.
- COMPLIMENTARY SILVER STATUS Enjoy complimentary Hilton Honors Silver status with your Card
- Plus, spend $20,000 on eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year and you can earn an upgrade to Hilton Honors Gold status through the end of the next calendar year (the better option would be to get the Hilton Ascend card for Gold status instead – better than putting $20,000 on this card)
- Offer Ends 6/27/2018
- This offer is not available if you have ever had this Amex Hilton card
With the Points Pooling with Hilton, it is a good time to get others in the family to sign up as well to take advantage of this pooling of points. With no annual fee, this is a great card to hold (unless you hit the 4 credit card limit with Amex and want to get a different card – in that case, you can always offer to close this card to get whatever other card you want).
While Hilton points do not nearly have the value they used to (the 75,000 points with this offer won’t even give you one night at a top tier Hilton property), they still do have value. With Points Pooling, and Pay With Points, you can still stretch out the Hilton points you have.
If you are eligible for this card (meaning you never had it before), I think:
- the nice low spending requirement ($1,000 in 3 months)
- the no annual fee (ever!)
- 75,000 Hilton points (worth at least $375)
make it a compelling choice if you do hotels and are looking for a new card.
If you have not had this card, I would certainly go ahead and apply now for it!
If you have a referral link for this card, please leave it in the comments below!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.