If you are an AT&T customer or a customer that would like to place ads on Yelp, then you are in luck this morning! There are 2 new Amex Offers that fit those areas so check them out and save them to your cards!
2 New Amex Offers
- Get a $20 statement credit each time you use your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $200 or more
- Valid online at att.com/smallbusiness or via the AT&T app
- Expires 8/15/2017
- Limit 3 statement credits (so you can do this 3 times and get a total of $60!)
- Frequent Miler reports of another variation of this offer that gives 2,000 Membership Reward points instead of the $20 off. To me, that is a much better offer!
- Get $300 in Yelp Ads when making a purchase of $300+ in Yelp Ads using your American Express® Card
- Use promo code 0517YELPAMEX300 online at biz.yelp.com/ads
- Valid from 5/15/17 – 8/18/17
That is only a couple of Amex Offers for this morning but both are pretty good if they are places you typically spend money! Check through your Membership Reward earning cards for the AT&T offer with MR points (fwiw, it was not on my Amex Business Platinum card).
I am not including this with the ones above because this actually showed up last week but I did not want to post it by itself. It was on all of my cards.
- Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $50+ in one or more transactions
- Valid online at maxtool.com
- Expires 8/10/2017
Did you get any targeted Amex Offers this morning? Share them below!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.