If you are an AT&T customer or a customer that would like to place ads on Yelp, then you are in luck this morning! There are 2 new Amex Offers that fit those areas so check them out and save them to your cards!
2 New Amex Offers
- Get a $20 statement credit each time you use your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $200 or more
- Valid online at att.com/smallbusiness or via the AT&T app
- Expires 8/15/2017
- Limit 3 statement credits (so you can do this 3 times and get a total of $60!)
- Frequent Miler reports of another variation of this offer that gives 2,000 Membership Reward points instead of the $20 off. To me, that is a much better offer!
- Get $300 in Yelp Ads when making a purchase of $300+ in Yelp Ads using your American Express® Card
- Use promo code 0517YELPAMEX300 online at biz.yelp.com/ads
- Valid from 5/15/17 – 8/18/17
That is only a couple of Amex Offers for this morning but both are pretty good if they are places you typically spend money! Check through your Membership Reward earning cards for the AT&T offer with MR points (fwiw, it was not on my Amex Business Platinum card).
I am not including this with the ones above because this actually showed up last week but I did not want to post it by itself. It was on all of my cards.
- Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $50+ in one or more transactions
- Valid online at maxtool.com
- Expires 8/10/2017
Did you get any targeted Amex Offers this morning? Share them below!