Last week, Hyatt began rolling out a bunch of targeted promotions. Strangely, I was not targeted (as a Diamond) but my wife was (as a Platinum). I was not the only one to not receive one of the many Hyatt promotions. It did not make me mad or anything, but I sure did miss not being included.
Pick Your Hyatt Promo
I heard that many people were calling in to inquire about it, but I decided to start with e-mail to see what could be done. After a couple of days, I received a response apologizing for not having be included and asking me to send the page for the promo I wanted to be enrolled in! Shortly after that, I received confirmation that I was enrolled for that promotion.
I cannot guarantee that this will happen for everyone that inquires, but it is worth sending a quick message! You can sending an e-mail here. You may want to consider saying something about how you were disappointed to not be targeted with the recent promotions and you would like to have them enroll you in (pick your choice of promo). Here is an overview of the promotions and the individual webpages for them (HT Flyertalk thread for the list):
- 5,000 points after 5 nights, 10,000 points after 10 nights, 15,000 points after 15 nights, 20,000 points after 20 nights for a total of 50,000 points – Registration Link
- 5,000 points after one stay, 5,000 maximum – Registration Link
- 2,000 points after one stay, 2,000 maximum – Registration Link
- 2,000 points after one stay, 4,000 maximum – Registration Link
- 10,000 points after 3 stays, 10,000 maximum – Registration Link
- 2,000 points after one stay, 6,000 maximum – Registration Link
- 8,000 points after 2 stays, 8,000 maximum – Registration Link
Your selection will depend on what you think you can meet during the promo period (valid from September 1 – November 30). Don’t forget that Points+Cash stays count as eligible stays, so your stays at some hotels might actually get your points back!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.