Here are a couple new Amex Offers that should be helpful to all who shop at Starbucks and Macys! Even though the yield is small on the Starbucks one, it is on all of our personal cards so nicely scaleable for our purchases. 🙂
New Amex Offers for Starbucks and Macy’s
Getting the Offers
Log in to your American Express account and scroll down to the bottom. You will see Amex Offers & Benefits. Select it and add the offer you want to your card. Make sure you make note of which card you save it to.
To maximize it, add the offer to separate cards, simply login to your American Express account and then choose to duplicate the tab (if using Google Chrome) as many times as you have cards. Once they are all open, select a different Amex card in each tab and select to save the offer to the card.
Make sure you save these offers as soon as you can – using the tip above to maximize – as they are limited enrollment and when they are gone, they are gone! Even if they disappear, as long as you have saved the offer, you are all set.
For Twitter, you can sync your American Express card with your Twitter account and then tweet the hashtag for the offer to @AmexOffers. You will have to sync each card separately or use different Twitter accounts.
- Get a one-time $15 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100+ in one or more transactions
- Valid in-store at Macy’s or online at macys.com
- Expires 9/25/2017
- Not valid at outlet locations (in-store and online). Excludes Nespresso boutiques, pop-up stores, parking garages, USPS, Stride Rite, Macy’s Bridal Salons, Macy’s Backstage, Macy’s Travel, Visit Macy’s, Shop For a Cause, New Zoom kiosks/vending machines, restaurants inside stores, delivery services, WorryNoMore Protection service, Nineteenth Amendment, Men’s Wearhouse Tuxedo Shops, Macy’s Shop at Home and design services and corporate sales
Don’t forget to go through a shopping portal if you are using it online! If you are shopping in-store, there are often coupons available online or in circulars that can save you more money. Finally, if you use a Membership Reward earning card, make sure you add to your card the feature of earning an extra Membership Reward point on your shopping at Macy’s!
- Get 10% of your in-store purchase back as statement credit each time you use your enrolled Card at Starbucks
- Limit $5 in statement credit(s) per American Express® online account (so a total of $50 in spending for this offer will max out the offer)
- Valid in-store only
- Expires 9/30/2017
- Excludes Starbucks within the following locations:
- i) retail stores, department stores, supermarkets, malls, outlet malls
- ii) hotels, resorts, casinos, convention centers, cruise ships, theme parks
- iii) airport terminals, train/bus stations, highway rest-stops
- iv) hospitals, military bases, office buildings, and university/college campuses
Kinda not thrilled that it is not available online as they often have some nice deals and we do buy our pods online. Oh well, still great for in-store use!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.