Mega Giveaway Day 4 Winners
Thanks to all who entered yesterday and shared some of the favorites in earning miles and points. It is nice to see that there are so many options for collecting points in our hobby and I wish you all great success in the coming year for earning miles – especially those of you who will be earning miles by flying Delta and United! 🙂
Before we get to today’s giveaway, here are the winners from yesterday’s giveaway (and they have been contacted – if your name is on this list and you did not receive the e-mail, please contact me):
Mega Giveaway – Day 5!
Not done yet! Today has the biggest travel gift of the week and everyone can enter again today for today’s prizes! Remember, each day’s entries only count for that day’s prizes. Everyone is eligible to enter and win any of the prizes on any of the days! Today, we have another GoGo in-flight internet pass, a TripIt Pro membership, and Alaska Airlines elite MVP status!
For today, the comment should mention what your favorite city is. It can be your own city or your favorite destination city. If you cannot think of a favorite city, any comment will do (but please try to think of one or two!) !
Two new rules for today:
- If you want to win the Alaska Airlines elite status, you must mention that in your comment. This way, I will be able to select the first randomly selected individual that really wants the status instead of someone that may not care about it.
- The deadline for this giveaway is tomorrow at noon ET (Saturday, 12:00PM)
Rest of the rules:
- You may enter 3 times per day
- You are only eligible to win one item per day. But, you can enter every day for a chance to win a different item each day.
- Winners will be chosen using Random.org
- Sorry, but the items that must be shipped will only be shipped to U.S. addresses. If you live outside of the US, please make sure there is an address in the US where it can be shipped to.
- The decisions made in these giveaways are made by me and me alone. Unless otherwise mentioned, all prizes have been purchased by me.
- Important: The winners will be contacted in order of random selection to see which item they will want. So, first winner selected will have the first choice and so on.
- Have fun!
Item #1 – GoGo In-Flight Pass
One of the items being given away today is an in-flight internet pass by GoGo (provided by BoardingArea). This pass is good for a single-use connectivity product on a domestic U.S. flight and does not expire until June 30, 2015.
Item #2 – TripIt Pro Membership
This is the best service I have used to keep track and organize my travels. It requires extremely little work/management on my part and constantly informs me of delays. To read all about it, read the post I wrote on TripIt Pro this morning. One Year Membership – cost is normally $49 (winner gets a one-year membership for free)
Item #3 – Alaska Airlines MVP Elite Status
While at first blush, you may not find this too appealing, it is actually a pretty good program to have status in. I wrote a post on the value of Alaska Airlines and their Mileage Plan program last week (read here for more information). If you fly Delta or American Airlines, it will give you priority access and even the possibility of an upgrade (on Delta). It is a nice crossover status to make sure you get above the regular traveler when traveling on one of these three domestic airlines (Alaska, American, and Delta). To clarify, MVP status is the lowest elite status – similar to Silver in other programs.
In addition, you can actually accrue miles in the program from a variety of airlines. Miles that you credit to Alaska from those partners will earn an additional 50% bonus, thanks to your MVP Elite status. This status will last for one year. Don’t forget to mention in your comment if this is the prize you would want!
Thanks for entering! Check back again tomorrow for the winners and the next set of prizes! Tomorrow’s giveaway will be the biggest yet so make sure you enter! We will be giving away an iPad, 15,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points among other things!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.