If you are wanting to get a new cell phone provider, or maybe even just get a great phone at a very cheap price, this cash back offer may really help you!
Get $450 Cash Back With New AT&T Contracts
This offer expires tomorrow and is available through TopCashBack. It will give you $450 cash back on new contracts of the 2 year post-paid variety (so, no Next contracts).
Here are some details about the offer:
- Please note: You cannot earn cash back in excess of the transaction value from your order.
- Please note; cashback is not eligible on an iPhone purchase or plan.
- Cash back is not valid on contract renewels. To earn the stated cash back amount, you must be purchasing a new contract with AT&T Wireless.
- In order to receive cash back, your overall transaction value (amount paid over the course of your contract) must be higher than the cash back value stated.
- Please note that the use of a AT&T Wireless promotional/coupon code not posted and approved by TopCashback, may affect your eligibility for cashback.
- AT&T Wireless Cashback is available through TopCashback on genuine, tracked transactions completed immediately and wholly online.
The most notable of those details is that this does not work on iPhone transactions. That is ok, though, because there are several other high end phones that you can get (and even sell). Also, it is not eligible for renewals.
What To Get?
One of the more expensive, awesome phones available is the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. This phone was available on eBay this past week for $599 but normally costs more than that. The cheapest configuration (32GB) is available for $299. The 64GB is $399 and the 128GB is $499.
If you already have a phone and want to move to AT&T, you could always sign-up, get one of these phones and then flip it on eBay for a huge profit.
HT: Frequent Miler’s Portal Alerts (you need to sign up for these one-a-day e-mails!)
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.