It is here! It was thought that eventually the increased Alaska Airlines offer would include the $100 statement credit and now it has. Find out how to get this great offer!
30K Alaska Miles + $100 Statement Credit Offer
The Alaska Airlines offer was increased the other day to 30,000 Alaska miles. But, the original offer was better for most people as it offered 25,000 miles and a $100 statement credit to get rid of the $75 annual fee. Now, this increased offer now has the same $100 statement credit!
Here is what this offer will give you:
- Earn 30,000 Alaska Airline miles after spending $1,000 in the first 90 days
- Earn a $100 statement credit after spending $1,000 in the first 90 days
- Up to 5 miles per $1 spent using Mileage Plan Dining.
- 3 miles for every $1 spent on Alaska Airlines tickets, vacation packages, cargo and in-flight purchases
- 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Annual companion fare from US$121 ($99, plus taxes and fees from $22) after you make $1,000 or more in purchases within the first 90 days of your account opening. There are no blackout dates.
- Free checked bag for you and up to six other passengers on the same reservation.
- Annual fee – $75 (not waived)
So, all you need to do is to spend $1,000 in 90 days to receive 30K Alaska miles and a $100 statement credit – that is a great deal!
HT: Frequent Miler
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.