By this time, I am sure that most of you have signed up for, if not actually used, Uber. Every once in a while, there will be an offer for current customers but most are for new customers. The offers are all pretty much the same – sign up through a third-party and receive a $15 – $30 discount on your first ride.
New 2 Ride Uber Discounts for New Customers
But, this new offer for American Airline AAdvantage members is different and potentially better. It offers discounts on your first two rides for up to $10 on each ride. This could be better since many Uber rides are under the $20-30 (at least mine are) and if your ride was only $11, there goes your sign-up bonus! With this, you get $10 discount off each of your first two rides so if you are a short-haul (potential) user, this offer is for you.
- To sign up, go to this link (it is the link from AA, so it is not my referral link)
- Enter promo code AA2RIDES2. It should be already in but you can use this code if you sign-up via the app as well.
- The rides must be used by 12/31/2016
- Valid on your first two rides only
- The second ride must be taken within 14 days of the first ride to be eligible
- Each ride gets up to $10 discounted for your trip.
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.